Jealousy is a verb. Envy is a Collapsed Narcissist personality state.
This is not a long article.
Read more here: celebritynarcissists.com
- Children who bully grow up to groom bullies.
- SEE: http://flyingmonkeysdenied.com/2016/09/14/what-happens-when-the-schoolyard-bully-or-mean-girl-grows-up/
- Adults who bully tend to envy other people.
- “envy” defined as a verb, as in the short form of “tend to be jealous of other people”
- Be mindful m
- Remember, jealousy is an emotion. Fleeting, transient — a thing in motion and a motion.
- Envy is a state of being.
- Envy springs from a well of genetic social survival memories that influence subconscious behavior and emotion.
- Envy is a state of core nature and nurtured socially Collapsed Narcissist behavior.
- Jealousy is the act of unleashing Envy upon the world.
- ENVY is a perversion of a Hyena and Jackal pack predatory behavior related to social behavior and rudimentary feeding rituals within and among the pack.
- Envy is Jealousy hyperlooping while running endless repetitive looping 5-minute fractals.
Five? Not 6? #OhIC…
Thank you for reading -- 13145 people have also visited this page in search of Narcissistic Abuse Recovery information based on the key term and key phrase selection.